Mac Video to PSP Converter - Convert Video to PSP Mac
- * This Video to PSP Mac is an all-in-one and delighted conversion tool to convert video to PSP Mac.
* Video to PSP Converter for Mac can convert all sorts of video formats such as MPG, MOD, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, AVI, etc to PSP (PSP MP4 video) on Mac OS X with great output quality.
* This video to PSP Mac has powerful and versatile video editing features such as, setting video brightness, contrast, saturation, video file trim, video crop, and joining multiple files into one file.
* Enjoy your favorite videos on your PSP with Mac Video to PSP Converter!
- Note: The PSP (abbreviated form of PlayStation Portable) is a handheld game console manufactured and marketed by Sony Computer Entertainment. It is the first handheld video game console.
How to Convert Video to PSP Mac
- Step1: Need a converter. To convert video for PSP Mac, you need a converter. Download and install Video to PSP Mac.
- Step2: Launch Converter and add video file.Launch Video to PSP Mac Converter and drag the selected video file into the interface directly
- Step 3: Select PSP video format.Select MPEG-4 in "Profile" drop down list to play on your PSP..
- Step 4: Convert video. Drag and drop the video from hard disk to the program and press button to convert.
- Step 5: Import converted video into PSP. Find and play the video on PSP now with the Mac Video to PSP Converter. Great!